Saturday, February 24, 2007

Blogging Again

Well, after a season of not much activity, I am blogging again. I had been hoping to be able to publish at least twice a month, but that isn’t going to be likely, however I will still see if I can come close to that.

I finished teaching Romans, it went fairly well, I think (How do you gauge it, I wasn’t listening to myself, and I only know if I covered questions that were asked, not unasked ones that students might have had.)

Mom is teaching the Comforter now, so Dad is grading papers from the previous weeks and I am helping cook. Today is a Wednesday so I have more time, because we fast lunch. We have nearly 30 students here which is good, our maximum capacity is about 34, so it is a nice size. When the Bible school first started 6 years ago, most of our students took the courses in Chichewa, only about 3 out of 30 could understand enough English to do the courses in English. Now over 10 out of the 30 in this class are able to study in English (it is so much nicer to be able to interact without an interpreter). It is also a younger class than in previous years.

It is good to see progress in all areas here since I left 4 years ago. It shows the faithfulness of God and also gives us hope for the areas that are still so needy.

No comments: