Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Consistency Thou Art a Jewel

The downside of having a blog is I feel guilty if I don’t write for a while… I feel like I am failing all my precious readers. Hey, if you are going to take time to look at something I wrote, then I need to ensure that I respect you and write something worth reading and write regularly enough to make it worth your while to visit.

Well, here I am in Malawi, having been a little unsettled for a few weeks it’s been hard to write. Now I hope to be able to get an article out once a week (more isn’t feasible). We’ll see how that goes, in the mean time, thanks for dropping by.

Having written this I had a very difficult time in sending it, the Internet Cafes here have such slow connections that my blogging might be very eratic… we’ll see.

No comments: